A successful return. Moi Gómez (Rojales, 23rd June 1994) only needed one season - where he returned to the club where he was formed and made his LaLiga debut - to become an indispensable piece of the Yellow Submarine's set-up.
The midfielder is towards the top of the statistical lists for the Yellows, which gives an idea of the great season that the midfielder has had.
- Fourth top scorer for the team with five goals (Granada, Real Madrid, Getafe, Levante y Eibar).
- Third top assist provider (4)
- Player with the eighth-most minutes (2,328) and the player who hasplayed the most games in 2019/20, alongside Samu Chukwueze (41).
- Only on yellow card in 41 games.
- Fifth most shots (14).
- Sixth most passes (1049).
- Seventh most interceptions (25)
- Seventh most dribbles (20)
The Yellows finished the season with 60 points, enough to finish fifth and give them the right to play in next season's UEFA Europa League.