Villarreal CF fans who aren't season-ticket holders have the chance to enjoy the Yellow Submarine's matches during this second half of the season at a great price. From this Thursday, Yellows fans can get their half season ticket in the official Villarreal stores.
The half season ticket involves all the matches left at the Estadio de la Cerámica this season in both LaLiga and the Copa del Rey. If that wasn't enough, fans will also be able to attend Villarreal B (Segunda División B) and Villarreal C (Tercera División) games at the Mini Estadi for free.
The opening times for the shops are as follows:
- Estadio de la Cerámica Stadium Store: From Tuesday to Friday from 10am to 6pm and Saturdays from 10am to 2pm.
- Official Villarreal Town Centre Store: From Monday to Saturday, from 10am to 1:45pm and from 5pm to 8pm.
The half season ticket prices are as follows:
- Esquina Fondo Norte: 85 Euros
- Disabled area: 115 Euros
- Esquina Fondo Sur: 115 Euros
- Fondo Norte: 110 Euros
- Fondo Sur Covered: 140 Euros
- Fondo Sur Uncovered: 125 Euros
- Singing section: 85 Euros
- Lateral Fondo Norte: 85 Euros
- Lateral Fondo Sur: 115 Euros
- Lateral Sur Preferencia: 115 Euros
- Pref. Baja Central: 245 Euros
- Pref. Baja Lateral: 165 Euros
- Pref. Alta Central: 190 Euros
- Preferencia Sur: 115 Euros
- Pref. Alta Lateral: 140 Euros
- Super Tribuna: 800 Euros
- Tribuna Central Baja: 375 Euros
- Tribuna Lateral Impar: 220 Euros