Four Villarreal players represented their countries over the international break. In their last matches on Tuesday, Carlos Bacca started for Colombia, providing two assists and scoring one of their four goals against China (0-4). And the Villarreal number 9 did all of this in the 68 minutes that he was on the pitch.
For his part, Antonio Rukavina also formed part of the starting eleven for Serbia against South Korea (1-1), playing the full 90 minutes. Our young Spaniards also got minutes for Spain U21 against Slovakia U21 that finished in a big 5-1 win for the 'Rojita' (Reds). Rodrigo Hernández started and played the full match and Pablo Fornals came on in the 81st minute in Cartagena.
Results for our international Yellows are as follows:
Carlos Bacca (Colombia):
- Friday 10th November: South Korea 2-1 Colombia.
- Tuesday 14th November: China 0-4 Colombia.
Antonio Rukavina (Serbia):
- Friday 10th November: China 0-2 Serbia.
- Tuesday 14th November: South Korea 1-1 Serbia.
Rodrigo and Fornals (Spain U21):
- Thursday 9th November: Spain 1-0 Iceland.
- Tuesday 14th November: Spain 5-1 Slovakia.